11.19.2005

Wedding Pictures

Since we now have a date and location for our wedding, I can start working on the details. One of the things Jeff and I have agreed we want to splurg on is a really good photographer. So I started hunting around for wedding pictures I liked, which was really just an excuse to oogle other peoples weddings. Here are some of the pictures I found that I really like. I don't know any of the people in these photos. Jeff thinks it's weird that I am posting pictures of people that I don't know. Maybe it is.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/22/2005

    A date and a location?? Congratulations!!

    The girl standing on the beach maybe looks a little like you...

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/02/2005

    hey foy, my friends karin and david just got married and they had a really good photographer, im gunna ask them who it was and see if i can send you their online album

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/02/2005

    ps, that was from me, clarissa

    ReplyDelete