Wedding Dresses

So I think I may have some wedding dress options. (I couldn't leave the blog with that last update. It was just too depressing.) If you are not Jeff you may click on the links below.

Dress option 1: http://tinyurl.com/8bm9r ($56.00)

Dress option 2: http://tinyurl.com/9fy4g ($49.00)

Dress option 3: http://tinyurl.com/dq68o ($70.00+-)

What do you think? I like all of them. I actually have the first two en route to my apartment. The third one I am waiting for Ebay to have it in a size 8 for somewhere around $70.00. We'll see if that happens. Jeff and I were out visiting some of the Savannah Squares the other day, and we saw a wedding where the bridesmaids were wearing a quartz version of option 3. I really liked it on all of them. I think I will need to try each of them on before I make a decision.

Then once I know, I'll just resell on ebay. Maybe I'll even turn a profit. ; )


  1. They are all nice. However, my preference (at least on models, when they are on you it is a totally different story) is #3, #1, #2. I would love to see you in them. Will I get such an opportunity??

  2. Ha! #2 was my bridesmaids' dresses!
    In Carribean Blue.

  3. I like #1 way more than others. #2 looks like the 1940s or there's something about it that I just don't care for, the bodice I think.

  4. Anonymous12/09/2005

    Mom's right I think, the first dress is the best. Ofcourse it all depends on how they fit. I think you should bring them up here to Ames with you so we can see them on!

  5. Anonymous12/09/2005

    Well, my vote will not help this case at all, 'cause I really like #2! Something about the sleeves, I think...but yes, fit will be important, too.

  6. If they show up before I leave for Ames, I'll bring them home. Foy

  7. HI FOY!!!!!!!!!!!! i like the dresses. i think the third one would be the most beautiful on you... then i think #1, then #2. rock. can't wait to see you!