Photographer Booked

After much analyzing of the budget, Jeff and I, well mostly I, decided to book Mark Kegans as our wedding photographer. We got the CD portfolio from Maggie. The lighting was bad in her photos. The faces were often dark and hard to see and those were the pictures in her portfolio. Jeff was rooting for the nature photographer, mainly because he isn't as pricey. However, I love the way Mark Kegans captures sentiment in his photos. So now over half our wedding budget will be one photographer and his assistant. http://www.markkegans.com/ I think he'll be worth it. I really hope he'll be worth it.

Jeff thinks he should have pushed harder for eloping.


  1. Yay! That guy is just leagues better than the nature guy. Even though he was cheaper, he would have been a waste of money. I'm so glad you decided to splurge on Mark Kegan. Because, seriously, after the whole whirlwind day is over, the photos are what you will go back to over and over again. Eventually, the photos you have will be your strongest memories of your wedding. So I'm glad they won't be crappy memories!

  2. Yay! I was rooting for you all along Mark Kegan! :)