2.22.2006

Wednesdays and Saturdays

Some how I wound up with Wednesdays and Saturdays being my days off. It's wierd, it's like I have two week ends, each Tuesday and Friday I get all exciting because I have the next day off, but then it is over so fast. I miss having lots of free time. Now I actually have to plan what we are going to eat for several days in a row. I am hungry when I get home and I don't want to run to the store on a whim, it takes up too much of my time. Which is why Jeff is at the store right now getting chocolate chips and brown sugar to make cookies and I am sitting here.

Also, we don't go to the store together much anymore, we used to make it kind of a weekly excursion, but since I drive past a bunch of supermarkets to get to work, it just makes since that I do the shopping on the way home. When we shopped at the Super Wal-Mart it took us about 20 minutes to drive there so there was some built in chatting time. Now that I won't shop at Wal-Mart anymore, well you see that problem.

I guess what I am getting at is, having two jobs, and one I drive a ways to get to, really changes how I spend my free time.

Well that wasn't a particularly entertaining post, so here's something I find increadably repulsive, but laughable and I am sad to say it comes from Iowa. Sicko Marriage Contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment