40 Hours a Week

I have officially put in my resignation at The Gallery. The Nursery offered me full time, 40 hours a week Monday through Friday. I'm so excited it will make my life so much nicer. Not only do they pay better, but they are much more in my line of expertise. Not to mention I'll have a real weekend.

I feel a little guilty leaving The Gallery. They were good to me. If anyone would like to work about 13 hours a week (11am-8pm Sunday and 3pm-8pm Tuesday), you should apply at The River Street Gallery. I told them I would work through the 26th.

I am considering moving my work out time to in the morning. This would be really hard for me, but it might streamline my day better. I would get up at 6:30, go the gym, work out for an hour, shower, change and drive straight to work to be there at 9:00. I may have to try it a couple times and see how it goes. Right now I go at 8:00 in the evening, because I get to watch the good TV, but it really cuts my evening in half. First things first, I must finish these last two weeks at The Gallery and then I'll try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment