Stolen from Lisa who stole it from Aprille who stole it from Angie who stole it from some guy

Basic instructions: set your iPod on shuffle (although I’m going to do it with winamp since I don’t have an iPod), and the songs that come up answer the questions below.

How does the world see me?
-- The Gambler, Kenny Rodgers
Do I “know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run?”

Will I have a happy life?

-- The Wander, Dion
“I the type of guy that will never settle down” So far that’s true, well the wondering, not all the different women.

What do my friends think of me?
-- God’s Country, Ani DiFranco
“I guess I came out here to see some stuff for myself, I mean why leave the telling up to everybody else?”

Do people secretly lust after me?
-- Shameless, Ani DiFranco
“We’re in a room with out a door, and I am sure with out a doubt that they are gonna want to know how we got in here, and they are going to want to know how we got out.” I am not sure …? I think it is a song about cheating, but I never really got it anyway.

How can I make myself happy?
-- Under the Water, Jewel
So I should go swimming? We are going to the Hostel in the Forest this weekend, and there may very well be some swimming.

What should I do with my life?
-- Better, Brenda Weiler
“Last night I dreamt you were standing naked before me and I said “I do, I do.” And you don’t know how much more happy you made me. I am not scared any more when you say you need me.” It’s so true! But we aren't going to have a nudist wedding! I spent way too long picking out a dress... Although Jeff still doesn't have an outfit, so maybe he'll be naked.

Will I ever have children?
-- Caribbean Blue, Enya
um…the cosmos is yet undecided

What is some good advice for me?
-- Black Betty, Ram Jam
“Well, she's shakin' that thing bam-ba-lam Boy, she makes me sing bam-ba-lam” I must need to go dancing Friday night.

How will I be remembered?
-- Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
Hmmm I have blue eyes.

What is my current theme song?
-- I want to live in a Wigwam, Cat Stevens
haha, pretty damn good! I might get to live in a wigwam if we do Peace Corp

What song will play at my funeral?
-- Family, Dar Williams It actually would be nice at a funeral.
“We stood outside in the summer rain, Different people with a common pain. A simple box in the hard red clay,Where we left him to always remain.”

What type of men/women do you like?
-- Ready for Action, Crystal Method
Yo! Hilarious, obviously some of Jeff’s song are on the list.

What is your day going to be like?
-- The Great Unknown, Dar Williams
“Am I too late? Is it over?” Well it is 12:40AM, so yes, it is too late to predict how the day was going to go. I should really get to bed. I got up early and went to the gym for a half hour before work. Then I went again after dinner, so I could watch the Gilmore Girls. I should be tired.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/29/2006

    Yeah, so I started to do this (with Windows Media Player already running), and it failed - it didn't help that a different version (?) of the same song came up three times. Tomorrow, I will open the quiz, then start the music, and see if it's any better. But if it still seems to fail, well, I'm trying to be less superstitious these days anyway. : )