Coming home to a clean house

Is there anything more wonderful than coming home to a nice clean apartment? How about having made dinner the night before so you don't have to cook either?

Today, was absolutely beautiful. I had to work, but when I came home the apartment was nice and clean. Ray was showing our apartment, and several people were walking through, so I scrubbed the floors, did all the laundry, cleaned the toilet, and put stuff away. It looks so nice right now!

Plus, I didn't have to make dinner because, one of the girls at work and I are doing a dinner swap tomorrow (she's cooking for us and I'm cooking for her and her husband, and then we'll swap). Last night, I made enough for them and us and we are eating what I made tonight and then we are eating what she makes tomorrow. I made sundried tomato and goatcheese stuffed chicken breasts. So tasty! I wonder what she's making.

No comments:

Post a Comment