5.25.2006

Happy Birthday Clarissa

It is my little sister's birthday, but she isn't that little. She's actually close to my size and she's 22 now! I remember when she was just a little girl in a sun dress and absolutely terrified of spiders. I tried to find a good picture of her, but I don't have any on my computer and the rest are in my photo albums at home. So here's a little drawing of her, although her hair is short right now, so it isn't even an accurate stick figure.

Happy Birthday, Clarissa!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/27/2006

    Thanks for thinking of me Foy! I had a splendid birthday at the dive-iest dive bar I've ever been in and all my new work friends bought me drinks! We'll have to have a belated b-day cocktail when you get to Ames, can't wait to see you!
    -Clarissa

    ReplyDelete