5.28.2006

This next week is going to be crazy!

I hope we survive this next week. There is so much to do. Jeff has this Passages thing that is eating up all his free time, plus on the 2nd his family shows up. Since they did come all this way, they will want to see him, since we are moving all our friends want to see us, since we are moving three days later I want to see him packing! Jeff's going to be pulled really thin, and by extension I am going to be pulled really thin.

I have been trying to think of ways to make this run smoothly. I am still trying to get things done earlier that can be done earlier.

What I am going to do today,
  • pack up all the books and dvd and things that we don't use very often
  • do laundry
  • return library books
  • list the bed, side dresser, chair and vanity on Craigs List - every little bit of money helps

2 comments:

  1. It's another hot and humid day in Iowa.
    I've been to the garden and put in flower seeds and watered them. Watered peppers, tomoatoes and flower transplants I put in a week or so ago.

    As I was planting, it occurred to me you could come care for and harvest this stuff come July on. Yea!

    Since I got no early crops in, there should be lots of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing. I'll be right down the road from the community garden.

    Sounds like fun to me!

    ReplyDelete