6.14.2006

The Best Bachelorette Party Ever

Last weekend my lovely friends threw me a bacheloretty party. It was awesome. We started off the morning by having a small group "photo shoot". An ode to the times we used to play dress up when we were little, and when we were not so little. As you can see Sarah and I are all class. I think I recall that look on Sarah's face from when we used to get excited about the pool opening for the summer.

Here is Lisa being cute.

You push up!

After a morning of frollicing in the park we had breakfast at Bella's Cafe. Then we went on a hunt for the best PMS food ever Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix.



After completing our mission, we went to Finesse Spa and recieved treatments while sipping cappuccino and reading Cosmo Confessions. I think I figured out how my hair will be for the wedding! I also have the loveliest toes. I keep looking down and thinking, "wow, my toes look really good." I think Sarah has this nail color I may have to barrow it to do touch-ups before the wedding.

After our spa time we went back to Sarah's and watched Elizabeth Town, which I have to say was a nice romantic comedy with a really good sound track.

After our movie more friends arrived and I got some gifts. Some, really fun gifts. So fun that I can't tell you what they are, but let's just say they will be coming on the honeymoon with us! Then we sat arround and talked about girly things into the wee hours. The next morning we all got up and had a really tasty breakfast of egg scramble, pineapple and oatmeal blueberry muffins.

I have awesome friends. If you would like to see more pictures from the "photo shoot" check out Lisa's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment