7.06.2006

Friends


I can't tell you all how nice it is to be in Iowa again with Sarah and Sara. It has been a long time since the three of us were in the same town. I missed having a common past with friends. Friends who have grown with me, known my family, known all my ups and downs and been their for me consistantly.

The other day I was trying to explain how both Sara and Sarah can spend a little bit of time with me and then manage to say just the right things to make me smile. The right compliment in the right place and suddenly all my confidence is restored. In the last week I have gotten ice-cream, soda and water up my nose from laughing so hard and having such a good time with them.

I couldn't ask for better friends. This is my ode to Sara and Sarah, the best friends a girl could have!

1 comment:

  1. We love you so much Foy! You are awesome! *kiss*

    ReplyDelete