Fair Time

Wednesday Jeff and I ventured down to the Iowa State Fair. We did all the things we like to do at The Fair. (By we, I mean what I like to do.) We started by going through the 4-H Building, then the horses, biggest bull, and biggest boar. Of course we had to go through the Agriculture Building and see the Butter Cow and all the open class produce. Our last stop was the Iowa State Fair Photography Salon. I think their quality is getting much worse. I know I have seen better stuff there in the past. Maybe it was just a bad year.

While walking through the 4-H Building I saw a project that was two of these Church Lady Aprons. They were so cute. Much cuter in person than the pattern shows and they look really easy to make. I love the tulip pocket on the upper one. I think I will have to look and see if Jo-Ann's has this pattern, otherwise I'll order it. Just what I need another unfinished sewing project!

No comments:

Post a Comment