Junk Mail

I normally just throw junk mail in the recycling bin, but recently we received a West Elm catalog to current resident. I always like sleek modern furniture, and this company has some really well designed furniture. I really liked this: Not only is it pretty and functional, but it would be wonderful for moving around and fitting into new spaces. I love the square pull details. The only thing I would change is I would make it of a natural maple wood. Perhaps I can convince my dad to help me make it. It doesn't look too complicated.


  1. Cool! I agree about the maple. At least, not white. I love catalogs like that, unfortunately, all the stuff is probably like, $400, right?

  2. Well... that modular storage thing would be $733 plus taxes and shipping. Wow, I didn't even consider looking at the prices.