9.27.2006

What to make for dinner?

I just got home from work and there's nothing to eat. What shall I make for dinner? The age old question. I am endeavoring to keep our meat consumption down to two meals a week. It's less impact environmentally to eat meat and vegetarian has the bonus of being less expensive... usually. We had black and blue burgers two nights ago, so we've had one meat dish maybe we should have the other tonight. Eggs sound good though, maybe I'll make a quiche. That does sound good. How about Spinach Quiche? Think I can find fresh spinach in the grocery store yet? Probably not. I think I'll go with the vegetarian or maybe leek and goat cheese.

Alright, I am off to the grocery!

*Update* I bought all the groceries then remembered it was Wednesday. On Wednesday we eat dinner with my parents. Tonight was Mandarin food, which is more exciting than me making food. I guess we'll have quiche tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment