Way Back

I noticed on Aprille's site that she has a little 'Examine Your Life 10 Years Ago' quiz. I don't intend to do the quiz, but I will take a quick look back.

October 1996

I was 15 and a sophomore in high school. I broke up with Ankur that October, I think. We dated February to October, which was a horribly long time for high schoolers. However, we never were a good match. I went to Homecoming with Ankur and some of his friends. I wore this really cute outfit, but for some reason I decided to wear green tights with it. I guess I was making up for not having been able to go to dances in the 80's. I don't remember if Sarah was dating Arno or Mike at that point, but it was some time around then. It wouldn't be until after Christmas that I started to notice Jeff. However, we were both shy and we wouldn't get together until Homecoming our junior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment