11.06.2006

Open House

This weekend was Mary Kay's Open House as well as Not Tom's Birthday Party. It was a busy week for me. I racked up the over time, getting the shop ready, as well as, keeping the flowers flowing for a wedding or two and the regular daily orders. Last week my average day was leaving the apartment at 7:45 and returning at 6:30. Mary Kay's took pity on me Saturday and sent me home at noon. Which gave me bonus time to make cup cakes and tidy up the house. I even got Her Faces hung over the table instead of the bogie board which had been up there.

Saturday night we proved you can fit 12 people comfortably in our apartment, although it can get noisy at times. This is good to know because my dinner party plans are for 12 people. Sunday I was back again at Mary Kay's for day two of the Open House. Blessedly, I have today off and I am languidly enjoying staying at home doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment