Decemeber Update

I haven't been updating much recently and what I have been updating doesn't have much to do with the big things in my life. So here is your Foy and Jeff's Life Supplement.

This fall Jeff and I have been taking Spanish 102. We probably have the two highest grades in the class. It's only DMACC after all. We have learned 85% of the tenses and technically should have the know how to say pretty much anything we like. However, knowing the rules and applying them seem to be two different things. Spanish 201, which we will take this Spring, focuses more on putting together all the things we have already learned.
I can't wait to just be fluent and stop worrying about whether to us por or para.

As for the Peace Corps, I am still getting together my medical stuff. I just need to get my eye examination and finish up the dental stuff. Jeff's medical stuff has been done for a while. Once everything gets handed in, we will get the official go-ahead. They still probably won't tell us where we are going, but they might tell us when.

Jeff had a job interview today with the middle school for a Teaching Assistant job. Jeff is looking forward to telling Target they'll have to add one more position to their holiday hiring list. It would be a really nice birthday present if they gave him a job! Also, working for the Ames School District has some nice benefits. Jeff's not home yet so, I haven't heard how the interview actually went.

My job is fine. Mary Kay's is very busy. We've been nothing but busy for weeks. I guess it is good job security. I love all the people at shop and it is nice to be needed.

The last item is Jeff and I watched Season 1 of Lost and are now watching Season 2. It is very addictive. I don't know what we are going to do when we actually have to wait a week between episodes. Why do they have to type in those numbers ever 108 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment