4.26.2007

CRASH

I have not posted on this blog before but I will use it while we are in Panama to keep in touch.
(For anyone who does not know “I” = Jeff = husband of Foy)

One year ago I was:
finishing my last quarter at SCAD
getting my thesis wrapped up
helping to build an eighty foot floating sculpture
doing Foy’s bidding regarding wedding preparation
and 4/25/06 I got hit by a car while biking.
I was very lucky and other than the scars there is no permanent damage.
The first shot was taken in Savannah the day after, and you can see some of the 22 staples.
The second shot was taken one year and 1300 miles away.
Jeff

3 comments:

  1. santion4/27/2007

    COOOOOOL!!!!! <;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This feels like one of those "spot the difference" games in the kiddie section of the newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeez man - ever hear of vitamin E oil?

    ReplyDelete