5.27.2007

Day 11 - Service Training - First Week

We took a little tour of Panama city today. That's why I have internet access. The key board is a little wierd, so excuse my mistakes.

We have been in our training site a whole week. It feels like it has been a month. We have yet to have a complete day off. The PC staffers are trying to cram us full of knowledge. We have eight hours of very intense class a day. I'm taking a lot of notes because I just don't have time to comprehend it all. My Spanish is improving or at least my ear for Spanish is. I can speak with our family pretty well. People out side in the big city speak really fast. If all goes well, in ten weeks we'll be able to understand them better.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to update again soon. I did get a chance to rearrange some of the entries so they make more sense now. We only had 15 minutes yesterday when we came into the city for shots and lectures to do internetting. I'm going to try and get a look at my email now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/02/2007

    Hello down there! Just wanted to let you know that everyone I work with in the clothing section reads your blog, it's like a soap opera or something, anyway you guys could step up the drama?
    -Clarissa

    ReplyDelete