What Was the First Dinner You Made Your Love?

What was the first food I made for Jeff?  I'm trying to remember. I know the first thing he made me was Triple Chocolate Cheesecake.  It was for homecoming our Junior year of highschool.  That was also our first offical date.  A group of us had a fancy dinner before the dance. Everyone had been assigned some part of the meal.  Jeff made the dessert.  That cheese cake was so good.  It had three layers: milk chocolate, mocha and dark chocolate on a cookies crust.  I don't remember what I made.  I do remember I wore these redicilously high heels because Jeff is a foot taller than me and I felt I had to close the gap. 

I got caught up reading the Pioneer Woman's recounting her courtship with Marlboro Man.  It a fun read.  She's a very entertaining writer.   And she remembers the first meal she made her husband: Linguine with Clam Sauce. 

Do you remember the first thing you made your significant other?

No comments:

Post a Comment