4.03.2010

Easter Ménage à Trois S'more - Recipe

Easter S'mores Recipe from FoyUpdate.blogspot.com
Easter is coming.  We got an Easter Box in the mail from Jeff's mom.  What's this? The marshmallow peeps have made friends with a chocolate rabbit? 

Easter S'mores Recipe from FoyUpdate.blogspot.com
Oh more than just friends...

Easter S'mores Recipe from FoyUpdate.blogspot.com
 Uh oh, Peep Show.  I always did think Peeps were kind of cheap and trashy, but chocolate rabbits?

Easter S'mores Recipe from FoyUpdate.blogspot.com
Things got a little too hot, but thankfully no one was burned.

Easter S'mores Recipe from FoyUpdate.blogspot.com
There are way too many good jokes, I have to stop now and eat my Easter S'more.

Any fun Easter Baskets or Boxes for you this year?

14 comments:

  1. oh poor little peeps! *gobble*gobble*YUM!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I love my S'mores, and I think I would love this even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I make Easter smores too. It is so much fun roasting peeps.

    bittersweetsugarandsarcasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome. Brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I think my husband's 7 year old cousin would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome website you have here! do check out my website and add me on your blogroll when you got the time! leave a comment while your there so I can chat with you ;) take cares

    Jen from www.passion4food.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I do think that is pretty silly but funny :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant and completely made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were incredible; seriously!! We tried these this afternoon (under the broiler), and everyone loved them. My husband tried his with Rolos instead of the plain chocolate bunny...ooohhh, to die for!
    Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very funny because I was just chatting with some twitter pals about this very idea last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun post! and congrats on the Huff Post mention. That last photo is a winner, and I wanted to let you know I backlinked on my blog http://www.greenwithrenvy.blogspot.com . Look forward to trying s'more of your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally got the link to work - very funny! I knew there must be some good use for peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How delightful! I haven't had peeps in years, what a creative approach, love it!

    ReplyDelete