7.24.2010

Taltree Fundraising Gala - Four Seasons

Taltree Arboretum and Gardens had its annual fundraising gala last weekend.  I got to put my florist skillz to work and create some floral arrangements for the seasons.  Spring and winter to be exact. 

I love the fireplace at the pavilion.  Since it was a hot evening no fire was needed and a soft pink and lavender arrangement fit the bill.  It was my first gala at Taltree so I don't know how it went compared to previous years, but there were lots of people and I had a good time.  It always feels good to see people enjoying the gardens. 

3 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeee it!


    PS: Have a lovely weekend!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend, great post and thank you for these great tips. I’m not sure if you know but there’s a company out of Dallas that has a great idea for fundraising. Check out http://www.phoneraiser.com . You can launch a fundraiser for your organization, non-profit, church, etc. with a unique fundraiser idea. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete